Sisterlocks-Look I am a beautiful butterfly

I have been in a natural hair cocoon for seven years. I started this blog to chronicle the life and times of my sisterlocks. And from time to time any other random thing that suites my fancy or draws my ever so curious mind. You are welcomed to drop me a comment anytime and feel free to link to this blog. ***Please do not copy my photos without my expressed permission***

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen...children of all ages! I am officially locked. I am so tired 20 hours sitting can zap a sistahs energy! Can I just say that I love my consultant! She was so caring and she really has prepared me for my sisterlock journey. I am so impressed with her professionalism, knowledge and patience. She answered all of my questions (and believe me this in no small accomplishment) She even styled my locks before I left her salon! The only reason I have not posted pictures as of yet is unlike the rest of the country, I still have a film camera. Yes, I still have a film camera! So, until I break down and purchase my digital, I will be running to the 1 hour photo to have my pictures developed and put on CD...so very Flintstones I realize.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Tafari said…

    Congrats!!! 20 hrs damn; it took me 14 hrs when I got my Brother Locks

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger whanny5 said…

    That is so funny that camera you had was new and we must be on the same page because it was the same as mine!!! It is an awesome camera you will love it!!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi I am looking for a consultant in the dc/md/va area (who is not too pricey) who's your consultant? You seem very pleased with her.

    Dee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home