Sisterlocks-Look I am a beautiful butterfly

I have been in a natural hair cocoon for seven years. I started this blog to chronicle the life and times of my sisterlocks. And from time to time any other random thing that suites my fancy or draws my ever so curious mind. You are welcomed to drop me a comment anytime and feel free to link to this blog. ***Please do not copy my photos without my expressed permission***

Sunday, October 22, 2006


O-kay it is count down time. I get my sisterlocks tomorrow morning. What is a gal to do!!! I am really nervous and excited. I have purchased my LB soc, my Brunsli hair tie, soft spike rollers, and my aquis hair towel. Have I missing anything... I would like to think that I am prepared. I wore my hair pressed this weekend for the last time... (I will upload some pics soon) I went to a Vineyard in Northern Virginia this weekend, it was absolutely fabulous until, the back of my neck started to sweat. It was hot as mess this weekend. (coupled with the fact the I was wearing a fleece jacket and Ugg boots does not make from a pretty picture) As my hair in my kitchen decided to do it "own thang," I determined that I would call Monday October 23 Liberation Day! Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Woot woot!!! Can I just say that I'm excited on so many levels??? Ok, here they are:

    1. You're getting SLs
    1. Another fabulous blog I get to read
    1. Another MD sistah, representin'!!

    I labeled them all 1, cuz, well, I couldn't decided which I was most excited about!! Welcome, welcome!! Oh, and don't forget to add your blog to Maryee's exchange!!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Cluizel said…

    Good Luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Naturalist1 said…

    Good Luck. Make sure you post pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home